Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wakeboarding

I love wakeboarding because its so easey once tou learn how to get up and you can learn tricks pretty easily aslong as you have the guts to try them. Its kind of like biking you learn one trick you never forget how to do one trick. I just bought new wakeboard botts and they costed me $360.00 but they aare really nice and i am happy with them. I am so happy my dad bought a boat 3 years ago i go out every weekend. I also wakeskate which is like skateboarding on water but with a diffrent. I also wakesurf which is really fun just to like chill. Wakesurfing is like surfing in hawaii but it is alot easier, you are like on this smaller surf board then usaull all you do is throw the rope back and you pick it up and get up like a wakeboarding. It is much easeir than wakeboarding because you are only going 10mph. I love the boat being out there almost every weekend. Some of the tricks i can do is 180 toeside, wake to wake heelside grab toeside.

No comments:

Post a Comment