Friday, June 17, 2011

pickles

This morning I woke up and it felt like I was being watched. I went to have a shower and I was really scared because I still felt like I was being watched. I continued on my morning like nothing happened. I went to work in my car I think saw pickles in my passenger seat. I got to work and it was really weird because there were so many people watching me. Like I had something wrong with my hair or something. It was really hard to concentrate and work with nobody doing anything other than their work. I keep seeing pickles everywhere I need to go see a therapist today. So I went to see my usual guy that I go to each day. He said I’m just having a craving for pickles but that isn’t possible I hate pickle. I went home and on my way I picked up a jar of pickles I didn’t want to eat them but he said I should try it even if I puke it could sop my crazy dreams. I went home and opened he jar. I remember why I never liked pickles because they are so hard to open the jar and I always cut myself, anyways let’s not talk about my past let’s see what happens when I try this pickle I took a bite and it was amazing it was like a burst of juiciness in my mouth I thought I would pass out it was delicious I went back to the store and bought 10 more jars they were my new favorite vegetable. I slept that night like a baby because I was able to get rid of this fear of Pickles. Woke up that morning eating more pickles and pickles the next day nobody ever saw him again, we think he choked on a pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment