Thursday, June 16, 2011



Derik got lost walking through the forest looking for the camp site he stated to hallucinate and scream. He tripped on a log and really hurt himself. He was thinking this is the end I can’t walk I have no water no food no cell phone. What am I suppose to do? He sat there probably for a couple of hours crying, because he desperately wanted to see his new born baby in 2 months. He pulled himself together and was able to make a homemade splint. He was able to find the materials with a broken leg.



He didn’t stop for days finding his own food and traveling little distance each day. He couldn’t do this much longer it was draining all his energy, while eating little food and no water! That didn’t stop he continued on his quest to see his baby boy. He was getting really skinny it wasn’t healthy. Soon enough he new this amazing streak of still living was going to come to an end but he couldn’t think that he had to continue on this journey. After a couple more days he couldn’t stand up and just when his hopes dropped a dog came barking and when he saw that I think he thought that a human would come after that, but no just the and only the dog.



I think he thought that he could cook the dog but he couldn’t do that I don’t think that he has the guts to do that. He never did end up eating the dog if anything I think it became his friend because talked about his baby to him. I think he got really anxious because there was only 2 weeks till his baby was due. I couldn’t believe being this guy its crazy there must be so much going through his head at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment