Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Death clock

I was in the doctor office and the doctor said that I had one week left he said that I have a brain tumor. “What” this isn’t possible I am so young, I am only 35 years old. What did I do wrong? Doctor says that it happens sometimes I am sorry I don’t know what to say well have a good a life. I went home and set on my couch and didn’t know what to do. I Scurried to my dad’s and told him anxciusly he gave me $100,000 to go do whatever I wanted to do. I couldn’t beleive he did that for me i cant accept it, it was too much I went home and thought about it. IO came back to my dad’s house and asked for the check he said knew you would come back you couldn’t live and not do anything before you die.  I said I know I want to do a whole bunch of cool things like skydive, by a nice car meet Megan fox have the best time ever go to Disney world.I  would love to buy  alime green ferari. I would run away and save all te money only for me no more family inheritance.

No comments:

Post a Comment